Amish Poly Vinyl Copper Roof Mailbox
The Amish Poly Vinyl Copper Roof Mailbox offers a unique design that captures the classic look of a house-style mailbox but with details that put a modern twist on the traditional. The mailbox combines snowy white or ivory painted Azek poly vinyl siding with a gleaming genuine copper frame, sloped roof and spiral embellished contemporary front knob for truly stunning results. The mailbox has a red flag that will be very easy for your postman to spot, and it can fit onto any standard mailbox post for simple installation.
For the roof, you can choose Unfinished Copper which will naturally oxidize and turn darker, then blue-green over time, or Staybrite Protectant, a clear coating designed to prevent oxidization and keep the copper shiny.
- Hand tooled genuine copper roof and trim with brass toned fastener rings
- Azek vinyl base that is weather-resistant and rot-proof
- Large enough to easily hold magazines and small packages
- Sturdy, easy-to-operate red flag included
- Built in the USA by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Dimensions | Height: 13 in | Length: 16 in | Width: 12 in
Free Standard Shipping & Easy Returns | Ships in 5-7 days