Amish 10-Hole Copper Roof Wooden Condo Birdhouse
Invite the birds into your yard with the Amish 10-Hole Copper Roof Wooden Condo Birdhouse. Featuring wood construction crowned with a genuine copper roof, this 10-apartment birdhouse can be opened for cleaning after the first tenants depart so you can invite a fresh set of Purple Martins to take up residence. The apartment openings measure 1.75 inches.
For the roof, you can choose Unfinished Copper which will naturally oxidize and turn darker, then blue-green over time, Copper with Patina which has undergone treatment to begin the oxidization process, or Copper with Staybrite protectant to prevent oxidization and keep the copper shiny.
- Hand tooled genuine copper standing seam roof and trim with brass toned fastener rings
- 5/8 inch wood base covered with latex exterior grade white paint
- Removable finial and roof allow access for cleaning
- Mounting bracket fits a standard wooden 4x4 post (measuring 3.5" x 3.5")
- Built in the USA by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Height: 26.0 in | Length: 14.0 in | Width: 14.0 in