Amish Copper Roof Poly Vinyl Birdhouse
Featuring a classic design and made of weather and pest-resistant poly vinyl, the Amish Copper Roof Poly Vinyl Birdhouse is designed to be both beautiful and useful for a long time. The shimmering copper roof and copper detailing make this birdhouse an outstanding feature in your yard. The finial and roof can easily be removed for cleaning purposes.
For the roof, you can choose Unfinished Copper which will naturally oxidize and turn darker, then blue-green over time, Copper with Patina which has undergone treatment to begin the oxidization process, or Copper with Staybrite protectant to prevent oxidization and keep the copper shiny.
Add a touch of beauty to your yard that gives the birds a safe home!
- Hand tooled genuine copper standing seam roof and trim
- Maintenance-free vinyl base that is weather-resistant and rot-proof
- Removable finial and roof allow access for cleaning
- Mounting bracket fits a 3.5" x 3.5" wooden post
- Built in the USA by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Dimensions | Height: 21 in | Length: 12 in | Width: 12 in
Free Standard Shipping & Easy Returns | Ships in 3-5 days