Eco Friendly Poly Bluebird House with Scalloped Cedartone Base
The Eco Friendly Poly Bluebird House with Scalloped Cedartone Base gives bluebirds a correctly proportioned, comfortable place to build their nest. Made of recycled plastic water bottles, poly lumber is truly eco friendly. It's designed to be rot resistant, insect resistant, and not absorb water. Stainless steel fasteners ensure that the assembly hardware will not rust. Mounting brackets and screws along with an installation checklist are included inside the bluebird house.
Choose this bluebird house to give the bluebirds a safe nesting place that will last a lifetime!
- Perfectly proportioned bluebird house in rich colors features a 1.5" round entrance
- Recycled plastic poly lumber is eco-friendly and weatherproof: it won't splinter, rot, or fade
- Mounting hardware is included: easily mount the birdhouse on a post or any flat surface
- A hinged top allows you easy access for cleaning
- Built in the USA by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Dimensions | Height: 6 in | Length: 2.8 in | Width: 14.5 in
Free Standard Shipping & Easy Returns | Ships in 3-5 days