Amish Cedar Roof Wooden Mailbox with Window & Door Trim
Sometimes an ordinary mailbox just won't do, and you need an upgraded one to do the job. If so, choose the carefully-crafted, Amish Cedar Roof Wooden Mailbox with Window & Door Trim to collect your mail. It's cedar shingles will keep your mail dry until you can make it out to the mailbox. The base is covered with exterior-rated latex paint to protect it from the weather. The red flag is easy to raise and comes already attached to the mailbox. And, you can easily install this mailbox on almost any post by simply putting your mailbox on top of the post, opening the door, and driving several screws through the mailbox floor into the post.
You don't have to choose between a mailbox that stands out, and one that does the job. This mailbox does stands out and does the job!
- Carefully crafted natural finish cedar shingle roof that will keep your mail dry
- Solid, durable wooden base painted with exterior-grade latex paint
- Large enough to easily hold magazines and small packages
- Sturdy, easy-to-operate red flag included
- Built in the USA by Amish Craftsmen in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Dimensions | Height: 13.5 in | Length: 20.5 in | Width: 12.5 in
Free Standard Shipping & Easy Returns | In stock, ready to ship today